Contact Us
Simple tile rack, MDF materials-T001

Simple tile rack, MDF materials-T001

2016-8-15      View:
  • Brand   www.displaystand.top
  • Type   T001
  • Inquire Now

product detail


product Description

Simple tile rack, MDF materials-T001


Product Name     

Simple tile rack, MDF materials-T001

Dimenison 

CUSTOMIZED

Capacity Flexiable
Color                    White,black,silver,etc
Materia                 Strong metal +acrylic
Apply to         Quartz Stone , Granite , Marble , Timber
Logo Print             As per customer's request
Disassembly           Easy disassembled for delivery and installation
Technical Detail       Design,blanking,wield,assembling,acid-washing, baking finish, installing board and ad board,assembling again,packing and shipment    

Company Information


XiaMen Tsianfan Trading&Manufacturing CO.,LTD,

specialized in manufacturing all kinds of display racks/stands, 

sample books/folders, sample boards and sample cases for over 8 years.

Factory.jpg

Packaging & Shipping 


Sample Time   7-10 Working days
Delivery Time 20-25 Working days
Price Terms FOB, CIF....
Payment Terms  T/T
Packing Detail  Bubble pack/ Stretch film/ Strong export carton/ Wood crate 

 










  FAQ



1.Q: I am really intereted in the design as in your picture,what is the price?


  A: Thank you for your interest. But we do not have a fixed price, 

as all our designs can be 100% customized to meet your requirements

(including dimension, color, logo,etc.).

So, the price is based on your requirement details.



2.Q:We have one kind of display rack in our showroom,but I can not find it in your website. 

I can send you some pictures or dimension datas ,can you make it for us?


   A: Yes,of course. 


 3.Q: How can I get a quotation of my interest designs?


   A: Dear, you just need to provide below information:


        1.your sample size for each rack;


        2.samples quantity you want to display in each rack;


        3.hom many racks do you need;


        4.rack color you like;


        5.need logo printed or not.


 4.Q:Can you make us a sample for test?


   A:Yes, we can. But you need to pay the sample cost and the transportation cost.

Would that be ok with you?


 5.Q: What is the MOQ?


   A: Based on the design.


 6.Q: What is the payment term?


   A: T/T , Paypal 


      Always 30% prepaid, when production finish, pay the rest 70%.


 7.Q:What is the delivery time?


   A: Based on the order quantity. Generally 15-20 days after confirmed drawing.


 We welcome your inquiry!


If interested,we will do our best to provide the solution with the best quality and price. 











More Products